An online 360o feedback tool to support development across policing.
Beyond 360° enables an individual to receive feedback from multiple people at multiple levels in a secure and efficient way.
The tool helps to identify areas of strength and areas for development, from an individual level to an organisational level.
It offers a wide range of functions that help users to increase their self-awareness and support their ongoing development.
- individually tailored and focused development
- improved self-awareness
- specific feedback on individual skills, abilities and behaviours
- understanding of what colleagues value in their work
- identifies areas of strength and development
- assists in constructing 'SMARTER' personal development plans to form part of their continued development
- encourages individuals to 'own' their development
- can lead to an improvement in performance
- identifies areas of strength and development of teams, departments and at an organisational level
- informs where to target training and development
- complements existing HR processes
- provides development and experience
- demonstrates a commitment to staff development
- enhances the organisational feedback culture
- realises a return on investment
Beyond 360° is a web-based software application accessed via a secure IT platform. It is independently security tested annually to comply with industry standards. A full data protection impact assessment (DPIA) was conducted at the end of 2018 and is reviewed annually.
Beyond 360° can be accessed by users and raters on their own personal devices, as well as their work computers.
The system provides users with the ability to select raters who have email accounts that sit outside of the .psn or .gsi network.
Beyond 360° is designed around the competency frameworks specific to the police service.
It integrates both the competency and values framework (CVF) and the policing professional framework (PPF) personal qualities into the system.
It can also be tailored to an individual force framework.
Beyond 360° feedback can be tailored in the following ways:
- visual customisation to comply with corporate branding
- force specific competency framework
- bespoke role profiles
- tailored rating scales
- customised reports
- information distribution, including automatic reminders to users and raters
- data analysis to support training and development requirements
Individual feedback reports
Feedback reports will be provided for each user following the completion of their assessment.
Individuals can also gain access to additional results online, providing them with a more detailed insight into how they are perceived by their raters.
Personal development planning
Beyond 360° hosts an integrated development planning tool, giving users the opportunity to generate personal development plans.
All users registered with Beyond 360° will have full access to the development planning tools to help support their development.
Users can directly link plans to development activities to put their feedback into action.
Beyond 360° is designed to provide customers with organisational level information, to support with planning and targeting development strategies.
Options available are:
- receive information at an individual/team/unit/organisational level, to assist in planning development strategies based on themes and trends in feedback
- benchmark the performance of teams and departments
- collect anonymous biographical details of users to monitor trends and patterns within the organisation
The Beyond 360º team provide a professional service to all customers. We provide advice and guidance on all aspects of the system, to ensure it is implemented and used as effectively as possible.
To receive maximum value from Beyond 360º and to support users to build on their feedback, it is recommended that individuals receive a one-to-one feedback session with a trained feedback facilitator.
We offer workshops to support the implementation of Beyond 360º feedback sessions. Workshops can be tailored to meet your needs and are delivered by in-house psychologists.
The system includes our privacy statement which provides information on General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR) compliance and how personal data is used.
Costs are dependent on customer requirements and include:
- unlimited access to the system and reports for 12 months
- system support from the Beyond 360° team
- access to organisational data
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.