Where to find information about the College.
We have adopted the ICO’s model publication scheme, and will routinely publish information we hold about our spending, priorities, decision-making, policies and procedures as far as is reasonable and practicable.
The purpose of our publication scheme is to:
- allow you to see what information is available (and what is not available)
- explain how you can find the information easily
- provide contact details for enquiries and get help with accessing the information
- state what charges may be applied
- explain how to request information we hold that has not been published
Certain information that we hold is exempt from disclosure under the provisions of the FOI Act. We will aim to publish the information we hold that falls within the classes of information under the scheme, as far as is reasonably practicable, and where information is withheld, we will always explain why.
The publication scheme
Who we are and what we do
Who we work with
How to contact the College
What we spend and how we spend it
What our priorities are and how we are doing them
Our vision and purpose
How we make decisions
Our policies and procedures
Lists and registers
The services we offer
You can contact us for assistance with any aspect of our publication scheme: email@example.com