Individual rights

Your rights as an individual and how to use them. 

Your rights

The UK GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 provides individuals with a number of rights over their personal data. A full list of those rights can be found on our privacy notice.

If you would like to exercise one of your rights, you can do so by emailing the College’s data protection officer (DPO):

Making a subject access request (SAR)

A right of access request, known as a subject access request, allows individuals to request what information (if any) the College holds about them. 

A SAR should be submitted to the College’s data protection officer (DPO) by email:

You can use our SAR form to ensure you provide us with sufficient information to process your request.